Pay per click (PPC) advertising consists of ads that are written by advertisers to be triggered when certain keywords or phrases are searched on. Each time a person clicks on the ad, they are sent to the advertiser’s website, and the advertiser is charged for that “click”.
Pay per click (PPC) advertising can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales and leads and should be part of every business owners’ Internet advertising campaign.
Unfortunately, PPC campaign management (even for a small campaign) can be complex and requires very specialized knowledge and experience. There are several problems that the novice advertiser runs into.
- Understanding Google’s rules and tips and tricks – Google has lots of unwritten rules for how campaigns should be set up and run. These rules have a direct impact on how much you’ll pay for the advertising. These rules include:
- Keyword grouping
- Quality score
- Ad relevancy
- Click through rate management
- Bid pricing
- Keyword research – Most companies have anywhere from 10 to keywords and should most likely be bidding on 1,000-3,000. The right tools and strategies can make a big difference in your campaign.
- PPC Ad testing – If you’re not split testing, you’re most likely getting only 1⁄2 the visitors to your site than you should be.
- Conversion tracking – Most business owners don’t know how to track whether a dollar spent on advertising generated any sales. Obviously, without this information, you’re flying blind.
- Internet Marketing Tools – Having the right tools in the market to help create and manage pay per click campaigns is critical.
- Targeted sales pages – Sending all your visitors to a generic home page isn’t nearly as effective as sending them to a targeted page that tells them exactly how you can solve their particular problem.
Our Professional Pay per Click (PPC) Campaign Management team will create a solution for you that optimizes each and every one of these issues. ClientBridge is an Inbound Marketing Agency, contact us today for a Free 30 Minute Telephone Coaching Session and see how we can make a difference for your business today.