Most small to medium-sized businesses struggle with marketing. The marketing function is often treated as a cost center - ad hoc activities that don’t provide measurable results that can be tracked to the bottom line.
This e-book defines the Strategic Marketing Process, and outlines the key concepts and steps that companies use to integrate it into their daily, monthly and annual revenue-generating activities.
By reading this ebook, you will know:
- The 29 marketing subjects that make up the strategic marketing process
- Which subjects to tackle first
- How to develop your strategy
- How to create tools & processes
- How to generate and manage customers