A presentation from Dave Green, Director of Best Practices at MECLABS, outlines how to deliver quality leads on a tight budget in the current business environment.
Key Points from the Presentation:
View Original Article and Webinar
- B2B marketers overwhelming said that generating high quality leads was their greatest challenge.
- Lead nurturing and scoring depends on content.
- Relevant content-nurturing requires good data.
- Eight of ten marketers give raw leads directly to sales.
- Sales prospecting costs more than most expect.
- Lead generation scales sales.
- Sales-ready leads increase revenue capacity, profits and growth.
- The right metrics can improve forecasting and drive continuous funnel improvement.