MarketingSherpa is offering a handbook that guides marketers through their FUEL methodology for B2B marketing. The 2011 B2B Marketing Advanced Practices Handbook walks you through establishing a detailed B2B Marketing strategy to increase your contribution to sales pipelines and revenues.
10 Questions Answered in the Handbook:
- Find and attract leads
- Uncover qualified leads
- Establish automated marketing processes
- Lift results
Benefits of the Handbook:
- How can I address the top challenges facing B2B marketers?
- Who are you targeting? Identifying buyer personas.
- What are the best tactics in content development?
- What are the steps to creating an effective webinar strategy?
- How can you generate leads with a social media strategy?
- Is bad data hurting your business? Database quality and maintenance.
- How do you define a qualified lead?
- What do you ask when selecting an automation platform?
- What are the best tactics for delivering marketing value?
- What are the best tactics for improving marketing and sales analysis?
Order/Download the Handbook Here
- Improving any part of the marketing/sales funnel
- Marketing to a growing number of people in the buying process
- Generating high quality leads, lead scoring, lead nurturing
- Creating high quality marketing content and messaging
- Inbound and Outbound marketing tactics
- Establishing an automated marketing process
- Marketing analysis and analytics