A conversation calendar makes the process of developing social media content more efficient and keeps your posts updated on a regular basis. From the Content Marketing Institute, guidelines for getting started.
View Original Article
- First, develop a social media content strategy. Who are you trying to reach and why? What information do they want?
- Develop your voice and tone. First person or third person? Light and friendly or serious and informative? Be consistent.
- Conversation Calendars usually include two to three of your planned posts per week for an entire month. Set up a spreadsheet with monthly worksheets. Include things like posting date, day, content bucket, and social platform used. Upload it to your daily calendar. Share if others will be posting.
- Someone must own the content strategy and manage the process, posting and monitoring.
- Set specific objectives for success. Use free tools to measure that success.