Khoa Bui in Entrepreneur Magazine talks about how to make the most out of your "Contact Us" page. Having a "Contact Us" page on your site legitimizes your business by making it possible to communicate with a real person. But it's also a great way to gather leads.
Call to Action Ideas
- Have a contact form on every page, or almost every page, of your site. Making that easy to get to makes it more likely visitors will take action.
- Have a call to action, and word it in a why that prompts visitors and instructs them how.
- Craft your call to action in a way that relates to the goals of your target traffic.
- E.g. "To contact us, simply enter your first name, e-mail address, and comments below and we'll send you a free copy of our e-book The Seven Ways to Double Your Income, valued at $29.95. Contact us now."
View Original Article
- Larger font, to stand out
- Include verbs or "doing" words
- Incentives: Freebies, discounts, coupons
- Remove risk by stressing that there's no obligation
- Give exact instructions on how to find and complete contact form
- Don't require too much information
- Don't bury the contact form on the page
- Keep it simple