From TrendWatching.com, here's an infographic of ten consumer trends that will effect marketing in the next year.
- Consumers will participate in the funding and (pre-)launch of new products and brands.
- Emerging brands from all over will cater to emerging middle classes from all over.
- Consumers will look to their mobile devices to maximize absolutely every moment.
- Products that give back.
- Digital technologies are the new medicines.
- Emerging markets will proudly export and even flaunt their national and cultural heritage.
- Consumers seek to own and make the most of their lifestyle data, and turn to brands that use this data to proactively.
- Resurgence in domestic manufacturing.
- Brands must move from ‘having nothing to hide’, to pro-actively showing and proving they have nothing to hide.
- Brands demand that their customers also contribute to sustainability and socially-responsibility.
View Original Article