Hubspot surveyed 3,339 marketing professionals from 128 countries to share their perspectives on everything from strategy and organizational alignment to budget and channel management. From the Hubspot blog, here's a presentation with ten inbound discoveries from the report that will disrupt marketing forever.
- Inbound marketing is being taken seriously by the industry, and it’s gaining traction.
- Inbound delivers on ROI promises, providing more and cheaper leads.
- While inbound is on the rise, traditional marketing is fading.
- There’s opportunity to better define, measure, and track marketing activities.
- Establishing an agreement with Sales is as important -- possibly more so -- as simply measuring the effectiveness of inbound.
- Content is a critical, but not considered a standalone, inbound marketing component.
- Inbound has shifted where marketers spend resources, and enables them to work smarter.
- It’s a great time to be a customer.
- It’s also a great time to be an inbound marketer -- if you are up for the challenge.
- Overall, inbound marketing works when it is integrated with your strategy, not as a side project.
View Original Article