In a recent article by Ninety.io, 15 small business trends are discussed for 2022. Below is a quick overview of the highlighted trends.
Key Takeaways include:
- You will need to invest in customer data privacy or engage with the topic.
- Make sure that you have great and consistent communication. It will make or break your business.
- The market for top talent will continue to tighten
- Entrepreneurship will continue to rise
- A Fourth Industrial Revolution will arrive driven by newly available data and insights
- Businesses need to adapt to conduct e-commerce business
- Having a solid presence on social media is no longer just an advantage but is now a necessity.
"A BARC research report revealed that businesses that used big data saw a profit increase of 8% and a cost reduction of 10%. Big data is available for just about every industry, but it means nothing if you’re not tracking and taking advantage of it."
Read the full article: https://www.ninety.io/15-small-business-trends-for-2022