MotiveQuest, a social media research company, analyzed their work for 2011 in order to see what kind of questions their marketing clients wanted answered.
The top 5 questions:
- Where are people talking about my brand?
- How should I change my messaging?
- How much buzz do I have vs. competition/trend?
- How do they feel about us vs. the competition?
- Quantify the biggest brand topics
MotiveQuest also summarized the questions by category:
- 37% - Competitive Analysis
- 27% - Category Analysis
- 24% - Media Planning
- 9% - Communications Strategy
- 3% - New Product Development
View Original Article