From Dion Hinchcliffe at Dachis Group, here are 12 predictions about where social business is headed in the coming year.
- Social shifts to mobile.
- Analytics and business intelligence (BI) becomes standard fare.
- Gamification doesn’t happen, yet.
- Social intranets struggle forward, social business processes don’t.
- Smaller social business vendors continue to get rolled up.
- The social business unit/center of excellence phenomenon continues.
- Internal and external social business efforts blur, but remain distinct.
- Customer-facing social “hockey sticks”.
- Community management goes pro.
- Social business budgets go up another level.
- The year will close with a consensus (or lack thereof) on enterprise social apps.
- Social business becomes less art, and more science.
View Original Article