Building a brand is about defining for the public who your company is and what sets you apart from your competition. With the rise of digital media, there are more ways than ever to promote your brand. The Savvy B2B Marketing blog has provided 25 economic ideas for brand building. Here are some highlights.
- Be Authentic
- Be Unique - What sets you apart?
- Be Consistent
- Choose a Memorable Name - Interesting but simple.
- Invest in a Quality Logo Design
- Attend Community Events
- Know How to Introduce Yourself - Prepare a short elevator pitch.
- Comment on Other Blogs - Leaving thoughtful responses can get you noticed.
- Promote Others
- Guest Post
- Create a Strong Website
- Use SEO
- Create a Branded Facebook Page
- Create a Branded Twitter Page
- Work Social Networks
- Create Unified Marketing Materials - Deliver the same message across all media.
- Use Key Colors Consistently - Choose two or three colors and use them consistently.
- Use Key Fonts Consistently
- Avoid Hard Selling - Don't over-promote.
- Send Out Press Releases
- Get Interviewed
- Showcase Your Work
- Answer Questions - Contribute to Q & A sections online.
- Be a Speaker
- Track Your Online Presence - Set up Google Alerts to track your brand.
View Original Article