Generating high-quality leads was a top challenge, according to 71% of respondents to MarketingSherpa's 2012 Lead Generation Benchmark Report.
Lead Generation Budget Trends
MarketingSherpa has a series of case studies on how to make the most of your marketing budget.
- B2B Social Marketing: 4 ways to build one-to-one relationships with social influencers
- Social Media Marketing: 7 steps for using contests and sweepstakes to promote your brand
- B2B Social Media: Video of Jay Baer destroying social media myths
- How IntraLinks Used Social Media to Generate Twice as Many Sales-ready Leads as Any Other Channel
- Webinar Replay: How to Integrate Social Media/SEO to Drive More Leads and Increase Marketing ROI
- List Growth Tactics: How Kodak added 33% more email subscribers and 53% more YouTube followers
- Email Segmentation: Targeted program reduces advertising costs 73%, leads to 3,000% ROI
- B2B Email Marketing: How reputation, content and brand management affect deliverability
- Paid Search Marketing: Automation increases revenue 22%
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Minor changes reduce cost per conversion 52.9%
- PPC Ads: What is search engine marketing best used for?
- Content Marketing: 21 ideas for planning, creating, and leveraging content from your webinars
- How to Switch from Direct Mail to Emailed Sales Lead Generation Campaigns
- Lead Testing: 90% of successful lead follow-up occurred within 28 days of first contact
- Lead Generation: Targeted event marketing effort leads to 300% ROI, generates 140 qualified leads