11.29.2017 Jack Barry
Facebook isn't just about personal profiles. It also includes groups and pages for brands and companies. As such, Facebook isn't just a channel for business to consumer marketing. It has a growing potential to be used as a business to business marketing channel too. From Jeff Bullas, here are some tips for using Facebook for B2B marketing.
- Publish videos onto your company Facebook page in addition to posting them on your blog or website.
- Include breaking industry news items in your feed to give customers and prospects a reason to follow you.
- Provide reasons (like a giveaway) for people to "Like" your company and provide their email address.
- Use captured emails for lead generation.
- Use Facebook's self-service advertising feature for targeting decision makers.
- Use Facebook's survey tool for market research..
- Showcase your experts and thought leaders to build authority.
- Use apps that allow you to sell your products and services directly on Facebook.
- Enable Facebook content sharing, which builds more trust than advertising.
- Humanize your company through videos and images absent of corporate spin.
- Use Facebook to provide customer service that results in word of mouth referrals.
View Original Article