Joe Pulizzi at the Content Marketing Institute has posted a list of the 24 most common content marketing questions that he receives, as well as brief (140 character or less) answers. Here are the questions and some of the answers.
- What are some of the best B2C content marketing examples that you like to reference?
- How about B2B content marketing examples?
- How do I integrate content marketing in my own company?
- Coordinate content activities with the leaders of every department.
- Develop a content marketing mission statement.
- Communication is the only true competitive advantage. If you don't help your customers, your competitors will.
- Ask yourself why you're using every channel you use.
- Figure out the specific content marketing objective and measure your return on objective.
- Making sure that content works on mobile devices.
- Content marketing works with your other marketing, not in replacement of it.
View Original Article