12.20.2017 Jack Barry
According to Entrepreneur.com, the key to a developing a social networking schedule is to be consistent. Find a schedule that keeps you accountable without taking over your life. Here are some sample schedules they developed for different levels of engagement.
Twice Daily in the Morning and Afternoon
- Check Twitter via a program like HootSuite.
- Check LinkedIn.
- Scan Twitter followers for relevant conversations.
- Check your business's Facebook Page for questions.
- Scan Google Alerts for brand and company mentions.
- Respond/Follow when appropriate.
Weekly or on Weekends
- Build Twitter Lists to better organize ongoing discussions and special interest groups.
- Set up saved searches to find out if people are talking about you or your company.
- Scan LinkedIn questions from network connections.
- Catch up on LinkedIn discussions.
- Send LinkedIn invitations to connect with clients when beginning a new assignment.
- Ask for LinkedIn recommendation after successfully completing a project or engagement.
- Add new content to Facebook like videos or photos.
- Re-purpose this content and energy to reach a larger audience
- Identify new social networking influencers and build relationships.
Through the Week
- Mondays: Schedule tweets to go out three times per day at regular intervals.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: Join one hot trend conversation on Twitter and add new content to Facebook.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Respond to blog comments.
- Fridays: Check traffic at your blog or website.
View Original Article