Hubspot has published a list of 25 marketing statistics that emphasis the need for inbound marketing in 2012.
Here are ten of those stats:
- Internet users in the U.S. will expand to 239 million, representing 75.6% of the total population.
- Mobile Internet users will reach 113.9 million in 2012, up 17.1% from 97.3 million in 2011.
- Smartphone users will reach 106.7 million in 2012, up 18.4% from 2011.
- Mobile shoppers will reach 72.8 million in 2012.
- About 2/3 of web users will use social networks in 2012.
- More than 90% of social network users will be on Facebook in 2012.
- 53.5% of the population and 70.8% of Internet users will watch online video in 2012.
- Smartphone video viewers will reach 51.2 million in 2012.
- 88.1% of US Internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
- 83.9% of Internet researchers will make at least one purchase via the web during 2012
View Original Article