12.20.2017 Jack Barry
Burson-Marsteller does an annual study of how companies are adapting to the rapid growth of social media. Here's an infographic of their 2012 findings.
- People are talking about the Fortune Global 100, a lot.
- Video content creation is on the rise.
- Engagement is second nature to companies.
- Multiple accounts on social media platforms allow companies to target audiences by geography, topic or service.
- Companies are adapting rapidly to new platforms.
View Original Article